J.A. Miller Consulting conflict management program is designed to limit the negative aspects of conflict in the office while increasing the positive aspects of conflict to increase employee morale and performance.
The aim of the conflict management program is to enhance learning and group outcomes, including effectiveness or performance in a organizational setting.
Conflict management program includes but not limited to:
1. Controlled anger
2. Effective negotiating skills
3. Listening skills
4. Conflict resolution strategies
5. Managing conflict
6. Managing challenging behaviors
7. Controlling pressure
J.A. Miller Consulting Conflict Management Benefits include:
•Increased understanding: The discussion needed to resolve conflict expands people's awareness of the situation, giving them an insight into how they can achieve their own goals without undermining those of other people.
• Increased group cohesion: When conflict is resolved effectively, team members can develop stronger mutual respect and a renewed faith in their ability to work together.
• Improved self-knowledge: Conflict pushes individuals to examine their goals in close detail, helping them understand the things that are most important to them, sharpening their focus, and enhancing their effectiveness.